Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have crazy standards of what "Fun guitar" is in RB does anyone else?

+2
ricotheawesomecat
Snitsky
6 posters

Go down

I have crazy standards of what "Fun guitar" is in RB does anyone else? Empty I have crazy standards of what "Fun guitar" is in RB does anyone else?

Post by Snitsky Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:54 pm

I have crazy standards of what I think is fun guitar in RB and because of that I almost never even play the game with the guitar controller

To me only total shredfests where its shredtastic throughout the whole songs are actually good real fun on guitar

I find the following actual good fun on guitar :
Aesthetics of hate
Clouds over california
Shockwave

Then theres about 10 or 15 songs I consider kinda fun on guitar

But I got bored of all that stuff and they keep putting out really shitty guitar music so I basically never play with the guitar (Really I haven't been playing RB2 much or at all lately but when I do play its with the drums)

I think RB needs more shredtastic songs in it than they have
Snitsky
Snitsky
Resident Creep

Back to top Go down

I have crazy standards of what "Fun guitar" is in RB does anyone else? Empty Re: I have crazy standards of what "Fun guitar" is in RB does anyone else?

Post by ricotheawesomecat Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:19 pm

I think you're weird, I like songs with a lot of hammerons and pulloffs throughout the whole song.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

I have crazy standards of what "Fun guitar" is in RB does anyone else? Empty Re: I have crazy standards of what "Fun guitar" is in RB does anyone else?

Post by PsychoCheerio Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:43 pm

I tend to like the songs with tons of Alt. Strumming, but I also like songs like "China Cat Sunflower" with the slower hammer-ons and pull-offs throughout the song...

I actually don't like a lot of the harder songs like Painkiller and the Dream Theater songs because of the ridiculous solos...
PsychoCheerio
PsychoCheerio

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaptor Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:42 pm

I personally play simply because I love the real guitar. I also love the songs to death. The only time you wont see me playing guitar is if i HATE the song to death or i fail out because i cant do much over medium Very Happy.
RedRaptor
RedRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nourez Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:45 pm

I only play cuz I lack the ability to practice enough to learn the real guitar. I enjoy just about anything though.
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:54 am

PsychoCheerio wrote:I tend to like the songs with tons of Alt. Strumming, but I also like songs like "China Cat Sunflower" with the slower hammer-ons and pull-offs throughout the song...

I actually don't like a lot of the harder songs like Painkiller and the Dream Theater songs because of the ridiculous solos...

I don't mind some semi-hard solos. The crazy ones I hate though.
Take the Afterlife Solo for example I dunno how anyone hits anything in that.... just a wave of notes. Still an awesome song though.
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down