Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chop Suey makes me want to throw my guitar through my TV.

4 posters

Go down

Chop Suey makes me want to throw my guitar through my TV. Empty Chop Suey makes me want to throw my guitar through my TV.

Post by Nitz13 Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:11 am

I can't for the life of me pass Chop Suey on Expert Guitar. Just can't get the rythm down and it annoys the hell out me. Whenever a set has Chop Suey in it I either have to avoid it or drop down to hard. Mad

Can you guys pass it?
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Chop Suey makes me want to throw my guitar through my TV. Empty Re: Chop Suey makes me want to throw my guitar through my TV.

Post by ThadJarvis64 Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:13 am

I found it very easy actually and I five starred it on a sightread. I guess the only thing to do is practice it and alt. strum the whole time.
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Chop Suey makes me want to throw my guitar through my TV. Empty Re: Chop Suey makes me want to throw my guitar through my TV.

Post by ricotheawesomecat Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:27 pm

I don't have MUCH of a problem with it, I can four star it pretty easily but the 5 is always pretty off.
I can destroy it on bass though.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychoCheerio Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:29 pm

The Bass line is almost exactly the same as the guitar part except there are not chords, and instead single frets.

Although I've never had much of a problem with the song a lot of my friends have, mostly because they either don't Alt. Strum or have a poor sense of rhythm.
PsychoCheerio
PsychoCheerio

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:31 pm

PsychoCheerio wrote:The Bass line is almost exactly the same as the guitar part except there are not chords, and instead single frets.

Although I've never had much of a problem with the song a lot of my friends have, mostly because they either don't Alt. Strum or have a poor sense of rhythm.
I can't keep a rhythm on the fast parts unless Serj is singing along with the guitar part. The bass is just easier though.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychoCheerio Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:53 pm

This is one of my favorite songs for guitar, I have a thing for songs that have a lot faster parts where it's difficult to pass without Alt. Strumming, that and I really suck at solos...
PsychoCheerio
PsychoCheerio

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:10 pm

PsychoCheerio wrote:This is one of my favorite songs for guitar, I have a thing for songs that have a lot faster parts where it's difficult to pass without Alt. Strumming, that and I really suck at solos...
I'm really good at HOPO sections, I can destroy most solos, I just suck at alt strumming.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:39 pm

ricotheawesomecat wrote:
PsychoCheerio wrote:This is one of my favorite songs for guitar, I have a thing for songs that have a lot faster parts where it's difficult to pass without Alt. Strumming, that and I really suck at solos...
I'm really good at HOPO sections, I can destroy most solos, I just suck at alt strumming.

This would be one of my Favourites could I pass it. I play it enough on drums to make up for it though. I'll keep practiciing at it.
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down