Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is your favorite game of all time?

5 posters

Go down

What is your favorite game of all time? Empty What is your favorite game of all time?

Post by ThadJarvis64 Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:41 pm

My favorite game would have to be Streets of Rage 2 (Gen).*
*= I had it on Genesis until the game broke, so I bought it on XBLA.
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite game of all time? Empty Re: What is your favorite game of all time?

Post by Nitz13 Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:14 pm

STARCRAFT

End of discussion. best RTS game out there. looking forward to #2
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite game of all time? Empty Re: What is your favorite game of all time?

Post by PsychoCheerio Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:49 pm

I'd have to say Half-Life 2 (the original was awesome but I like the story for 2 better)...

Although I think the game I've played the most in total time would probably be Diablo II...
PsychoCheerio
PsychoCheerio

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaptor Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:56 pm

Gotta go with the Halo series. Although the story isnt overly complex, its incredibly compelling and is just a blast to mull over all the lore (If you read the books)

Second/ tied for first has to be Chrono Cross on the PS1. It was just an INCREDIBLE game. Hell the opening video is enough to get me playing it again. Still trying to find that golden JRPG that can live up to the overall awesomeness, emotion and music that game had.

Chrono Cross

EDIT: How do i get it so i can put the video directly onto the page?

Gotta play Chrono Trigger as well. Is there anywhere i can get that where i can play it on my PC?
RedRaptor
RedRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:37 pm

PsychoCheerio wrote:I'd have to say Half-Life 2 (the original was awesome but I like the story for 2 better)...

Although I think the game I've played the most in total time would probably be Diablo II...

Diablo 2 is right behind Starcraft. played the hell out of both games. Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 I' hoping ae gonna be every bit as good and addicting. Cool

Blizzard knows how to make games. They haven't IMO released anything but spectacular. I hope it stays this way now that they are affiliated with Activision.
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nourez Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:53 pm

I've mentioned that I'm a Halo nerd. Played all the games, read all the books, and I actually get what on earth happened in I Love Bees.

However, my favorite game of all time is Metroid Prime. Everything about that game was perfect. It was long but didn't drag. Had great graphics for the time. The plot was great but you could totally ignore it if you wanted. And the atmosphere was amazing. Probably the only game I've ever played where I forgot I was playing a game and actually felt as though I was ALONE on a corrupted planet. Too bad the sequels were kinda half assed. I'm counting down to the Wii port.
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychoCheerio Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:06 am

Nitz13 wrote:
PsychoCheerio wrote:I'd have to say Half-Life 2 (the original was awesome but I like the story for 2 better)...

Diablo 2 is right behind Starcraft. played the hell out of both games. Diablo 3 and Starcraft 2 I' hoping ae gonna be every bit as good and addicting. Cool

Blizzard knows how to make games. They haven't IMO released anything but spectacular. I hope it stays this way now that they are affiliated with Activision.

I'm hoping this upcoming weekend at Blizzcon they actually announce a release date for either game (I actually prefer D2 over Starcraft, I'm not as good at RTS games) but either way I'm really looking forward to the new Blizz games.

Blizzard is one of the companies that continues to put out good games over and over again...
PsychoCheerio
PsychoCheerio

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:37 am

PsychoCheerio wrote:
Nitz13 wrote:

I'm hoping this upcoming weekend at Blizzcon they actually announce a release date for either game (I actually prefer D2 over Starcraft, I'm not as good at RTS games) but either way I'm really looking forward to the new Blizz games.

Blizzard is one of the companies that continues to put out good games over and over again...

D3 was supposed to be Fall 2009 not sure about SC2. I'm hoping early 2009.
Yes Blizzard is king when it comes to games in my eyes king
3 amazing series
Starcraft
Warcraft
Diablo
all of which are crazy fun and addicting games.

If you played WC3 I think it was when you beat the game (not sure) there was a starcraft cut scene. Always puzzled me as to why it was there. scratch
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down