Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diferrences between these here forums and RB forums

5 posters

Go down

Diferrences between these here forums and RB forums Empty Diferrences between these here forums and RB forums

Post by Nitz13 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:21 pm

So I've literally made only one post and it's quite clear I'm well accustomed to the Rockband forums.

1. I looked in the top left corner, but alas no avatars they are now to the right of the post and seem to have a bigger capacity.
2. Theres a Shit ton of Emoticons yet no Big Green Smiley guy. Although theres some interesting ones such as: affraid cheers lol! scratch Laughing cyclops and my favourite Shocked

Thats all I've come up with at the moment. Gonna take a little getting used to.
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Diferrences between these here forums and RB forums Empty Re: Diferrences between these here forums and RB forums

Post by ThadJarvis64 Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:23 pm

Nitz13 wrote:So I've literally made only one post and it's quite clear I'm well accustomed to the Rockband forums.

1. I looked in the top left corner, but alas no avatars they are now to the right of the post and seem to have a bigger capacity.
2. Theres a Shit ton of Emoticons yet no Big Green Smiley guy. Although theres some interesting ones such as: affraid cheers lol! scratch Laughing cyclops and my favourite Shocked

Thats all I've come up with at the moment. Gonna take a little getting used to.

Same here but its fun and the Online symbol is to the right also
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Diferrences between these here forums and RB forums Empty Re: Diferrences between these here forums and RB forums

Post by holyconfessor Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:00 pm

Well, this has nothing really to do with the RB forums but the people there but here, we don't get bashed for likin Paramore Very Happy
holyconfessor
holyconfessor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:06 pm

holyconfessor wrote:Well, this has nothing really to do with the RB forums but the people there but here, we don't get bashed for likin Paramore Very Happy

Haha yeah but this is a Parawhore forum Very Happy

also just noticed you can't add an emoticon in your paragraph after you type it. When you click an emoticon it automatically puts it at the end of your post Mad
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nourez Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:48 pm

Same goes for me, I've gotta get used to the quirks of this forum, and I also have to learn the extent of my powers as a mod and admin.
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nourez Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:55 pm

Quick reply now works, so it should make it feel a lot more like the RB.com forums. I'm starting to get the hang of things here, so hopefully I'll have this place going at 100% in a week or two.
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychoCheerio Wed Oct 08, 2008 1:25 am

Biggest difference (for me anyway) is I actually post here, I pretty much just lurk around on the RB forums...
PsychoCheerio
PsychoCheerio

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down