Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Material EP

2 posters

Go down

The Material EP Empty The Material EP

Post by Nitz13 Thu Oct 30, 2008 12:56 pm

So these forums are lifeless nowadays. Thought I'd let you all know I picked up The Material EP. If you liked Moving To Seattle on Rockband you need to pick this up. All 6 songs are amazing. They are a bit heavier than Paramore, but IMO thats a good thing. Very Happy

or if your interested and not wanting to buy the EP drop a line I can try to send you the mp3's
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

The Material EP Empty Re: The Material EP

Post by ricotheawesomecat Sat Nov 01, 2008 7:11 am

I was listening to the Material quite a bit a while ago, The Truth About Reality is fucking incredible and I've been hoping for RB DLC for a while. Hayley is so much cuter than Colleen though...
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:19 am

ricotheawesomecat wrote:I was listening to the Material quite a bit a while ago, The Truth About Reality is fucking incredible and I've been hoping for RB DLC for a while. Hayley is so much cuter than Colleen though...

I would buy the entire EP if they put it up. However I don't think well be seeing anything from them in the future.
The CD hasnt left my CD player for a while now and its only 6 songs! I can't wait for their record to hit in early 2009!
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum