Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce yourself...

+2
Nourez
RedRaptor
6 posters

Go down

Introduce yourself... Empty Introduce yourself...

Post by RedRaptor Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:19 pm

Oh the title pretty much says it. Just give a short (or long)discription of yourself. Just keep this in mind, this is the internet, dont say TOO much! Cool

My name is Matt (RedRaptor) and Im a 19 year old community college student. I live in Midlothian Virginia and couldnt be more sick of the place Very Happy . I love the beach and just chilling there, weather im surfing or just checking the babes! Im also a pretty big video game nerd, which im trying to avoid more and more. My favorites include the Halo series, Crysis, Rock Band, and Mass Effect. Im still a bit up in the air about what I would like to major in, but im leaning heavly toward something in music or photography. Both of which I love. I play a bit of guitar but am still far to noobish(Is that a word) to play anything real, but im learning! Im a huge music freak and have only recently gotten into Paramore (About 3 months ago). Hayley is about the cutest girl ive ever laid my eyes upon and she WILL be mine! king Other then that there isnt a whole lot else about me. Im just glad to be part of these forums!
RedRaptor
RedRaptor

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself... Empty Re: Introduce yourself...

Post by Nourez Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:04 am

Well, my name in Nourez (haha, who needs screen names?), I like computers, gaming, music etc. Last year in High School for me, I'm thinking of going into something related to Computer Sciences or Computer visual arts. I love Halo (especially the campaign) , so if any are ever in the mood for a game, gimme a shout. Um, musically, I have relatively diverse tastes. I like a wide variety of music, everything from pop punk to metal to hard rock and just about everything in between. If I had to pick a list of bands that I loved more than the rest though, it would be, in particular order, Green Day, Guns n' Roses, Paramore, Black Sabbath, Nirvana, Foo Fighters. I have a bit of a bias towards stuff from after 1991, mostly cuz that was the year I was born, but I listen to a lot of older stuff too. I'm also probably the only one here who actually isn't a crazy hayley obsessed fanboy, but I won't deny that she's nice looking. uh, I guess I'm also you admin, so if you piss me off, I can give you a time out!
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:18 pm

Well, I'm Jack, I'm a sophomore in high school and a bit of a creep. I play a real guitar and bass, and I'm in a band with my friends Cj and Craig called Burning The Night Sky which we will hopefully recording a couple of songs in the next couple of months. I love comic books and manga and go to the movies a lot. Most of the time the only video game I play is Rock Band, though I love Halo. Also...I have a folder with 680 pictures of Hayley in it. I think that's good enough....
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadJarvis64 Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:33 pm

My name is Brandon and im a freshman in high school. I like to play Rock band 2 and anything on Sega Genesis. I like music and this forum, and gaming in general. Something I depise is High School Football Games as they are terrible and skanks. I think thats about it.
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychoCheerio Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:53 pm

I'm Eric, I'm 20 and have finished up my Associates and now am just working until I figure out what else I want to go to school for...
I live in Marysville, Washington (which is a crap little town north of Seattle)...and pretty much spend all day playing Rock Band or watching random movies or TV shows.
That's basically it I think...
PsychoCheerio
PsychoCheerio

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Tue Oct 07, 2008 8:58 pm

Hi my names Christopher (Chris) and Im a Alcoholic....................

Canada is the second largest landmass. The first nation of Hockey, and the best part of North America. My name is Chris and I AM CANADIAN!!!

Ok in all seriousness I'm 19 almost 20. I'm from Vancouver B.C. I love music and going to concerts. I played hockey for 12 years and still watch it religiously. I play online poker and Video games in my free time. Not in school at the moment going into Piping Foundation in February , just working at Superstore for the time being. Not much else to add at the moment.

Go me cheers
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum