Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How should I kill Josh?

+3
Nourez
ThadJarvis64
ricotheawesomecat
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

How should I kill Josh? - Page 2 Empty Re: How should I kill Josh?

Post by ThadJarvis64 Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:00 pm

ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
Nourez wrote:Poison is your best bet, you do need his skin to be undamaged right? Wow, less than 24 hours, and this place is already getting creepy.
I think it's scary that Thad has had some creepier ideas then I have.
Shocked

Really, I came up with my ideas last year and me and my friend talked about them last year in Home Ec.
If I talked to any of my friends about killing people I would end up in jail.

Lol, the worst one I remember was having a huge box fall your back making your spine and brain fall out. Shocked affraid pale
I used to know a kid that drew comics like that.
A teacher saw them and he got suspended for 5 days. All because they thought that the stick person in the drawing was representing someone in the school. It was a bunch of BS.

Do not worry, a kid at my school got suspended for the 1st semester last year for having a hit list. Everyone now is paranoid about him.
A kid in my class drew pentagrams and satanic stuff all over his binder...nothing has happened to him yet.

That happened in 7th grade and the kid got 10 days of alternative school.
Here's a funny story, a kid in my class was throwing up hand signs from Naruto, he got 10 days out because they thought he was throwing up gang signs. I love stupidity.

lol! Do you like fights at your school.
I hate fights because they're always right in front of my locker. I do enjoy the THREE times we have gotten gun threats. I got to skip school because my parents didn't want me dead.

Thats funny, they always happen outside or on the bus and I always miss them except when I got to see a kid break another kid's jaw last year.
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:03 pm

ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
Nourez wrote:Poison is your best bet, you do need his skin to be undamaged right? Wow, less than 24 hours, and this place is already getting creepy.
Shocked

Really, I came up with my ideas last year and me and my friend talked about them last year in Home Ec.

Lol, the worst one I remember was having a huge box fall your back making your spine and brain fall out. Shocked affraid pale
A teacher saw them and he got suspended for 5 days. All because they thought that the stick person in the drawing was representing someone in the school. It was a bunch of BS.

Do not worry, a kid at my school got suspended for the 1st semester last year for having a hit list. Everyone now is paranoid about him.
A kid in my class drew pentagrams and satanic stuff all over his binder...nothing has happened to him yet.

Here's a funny story, a kid in my class was throwing up hand signs from Naruto, he got 10 days out because they thought he was throwing up gang signs. I love stupidity.

I hate fights because they're always right in front of my locker. I do enjoy the THREE times we have gotten gun threats. I got to skip school because my parents didn't want me dead.

Thats funny, they always happen outside or on the bus and I always miss them except when I got to see a kid break another kid's jaw last year.
My school is really dangerous lately, we've had bomb threats and last week a kid brought a KATANA to school. Yes, you read correctly, a KATANA.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadJarvis64 Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:05 pm

ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
Shocked

My school is really dangerous lately, we've had bomb threats and last week a kid brought a KATANA to school. Yes, you read correctly, a KATANA.

Wow, where would you get a katana?
P.S. What was he doing playing Mortal Kombat.
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:07 pm

ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
Shocked

No one knows where he got it, as far as I heard all he did was take it out of his locker when a teacher was neaby and someone took it. Still pretty scary though.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadJarvis64 Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:09 pm

ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:
Shocked

No one knows where he got it, as far as I heard all he did was take it out of his locker when a teacher was neaby and someone took it. Still pretty scary though.

It goes to show that schools these days are not safe.
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:31 pm

well you guys certainly have some crazy ideas Shocked

My Favourite is the lawnmower. although there won't be any skin left to wear after you do it though Smile
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:50 pm

Nitz13 wrote:well you guys certainly have some crazy ideas Shocked

My Favourite is the lawnmower. although there won't be any skin left to wear after you do it though Smile
I think I should squish him with something big. then his insides would all fly out and I could just crawl into his hollow skin.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadJarvis64 Fri Oct 10, 2008 5:54 pm

ricotheawesomecat wrote:

I think I should squish him with something big. then his insides would all fly out and I could just crawl into his hollow skin.

You should strap his feet down to the ground, place him in front of a large building, and then blow the building up to where the building falls on him.
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:00 pm

ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:

You should strap his feet down to the ground, place him in front of a large building, and then blow the building up to where the building falls on him.
That would mean I'd have to dig to get to the skin....
I could put parasites in his food and let them eat his organs....
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by holyconfessor Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Why would you want to kill Josh? If you want to kill someone, kill Chad.
holyconfessor
holyconfessor

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaptor Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:47 pm

You could always shoot him in the head, take his skin and put a band aid over the hole!
RedRaptor
RedRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:42 pm

holyconfessor wrote:Why would you want to kill Josh? If you want to kill someone, kill Chad.
I can't play any songs by New Found Glory or sing...Josh only does stuff that I can do, doesn't mean I won't kill Chad.
I'm thinking that I kill Chad and then confess my love to Hayley months later after she's recovered.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:52 am

Run him over with a steamroller like in the movie A Fish Called Wanda. Josh Pancake affraid
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by holyconfessor Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:47 am

ricotheawesomecat wrote:
holyconfessor wrote:Why would you want to kill Josh? If you want to kill someone, kill Chad.
I can't play any songs by New Found Glory or sing...Josh only does stuff that I can do, doesn't mean I won't kill Chad.
I'm thinking that I kill Chad and then confess my love to Hayley months later after she's recovered.

ROFL. I think Hayley would be better off if you killed Chad instead of Josh. THEN, kicked Josh out of the band and replaced him and you got Hayley= Dream situation rofl.
holyconfessor
holyconfessor

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:43 pm

holyconfessor wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:

ROFL. I think Hayley would be better off if you killed Chad instead of Josh. THEN, kicked Josh out of the band and replaced him and you got Hayley= Dream situation rofl.
As long as I end up being the guitarist. This would be PERFECT.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2