Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have people on your ignore list on the RB forums?

4 posters

Go down

Do you have people on your ignore list on the RB forums? Empty Do you have people on your ignore list on the RB forums?

Post by Snitsky Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:19 pm

I have 8 people on the RB forums on my ignore list

I can't beleive how big of jackasses some of the people on that forum are
Snitsky
Snitsky
Resident Creep

Back to top Go down

Do you have people on your ignore list on the RB forums? Empty Re: Do you have people on your ignore list on the RB forums?

Post by ThadJarvis64 Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:21 pm

I do not have any since I only posted on the Paramore Thread.
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Do you have people on your ignore list on the RB forums? Empty Re: Do you have people on your ignore list on the RB forums?

Post by Nourez Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:25 pm

Same goes for me, I don't use the ignore list, but there are tons of jackasses on the rb.com forums.
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snitsky Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:28 pm

Yeah its ridiculous

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna eventually have to add even more people to my ignore list

I can't beleive some people just go around posting nothing but arrogant and hateful and insulting BS in every topic they can find

If the people on my ignore list on the RB forums were tied to a railroad track and I saw a train coming I wouldn't do anything and I'd let the train run over them thats how much they piss me off lol
Snitsky
Snitsky
Resident Creep

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:01 pm

Nope not one. I personally don't get pissed off very easily. Secondly its a forum if it does piss me off I usually ignore it or just forget about the thread (if most of the posters are being stupid).

Yeah Eeveryone has different tastes and a lot of people going around claiming theres is the only one that matters. I've learned to just ignore it (without using the ignore function Rolling Eyes )
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down