Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB?

5 posters

Go down

How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB?

How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Vote_lcap0%How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Vote_lcap13%How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Vote_lcap13%How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Vote_lcap63%How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Vote_rcap 63% 
[ 5 ]
How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Vote_lcap0%How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 8

How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Empty How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB?

Post by Snitsky Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:35 pm

For all the normal versions of the CDs songs off of "All we know is falling" , "Riot!" and "Decode" by itself

All we know is falling = 10 songs
Riot! = 11 songs
Decode = 1 song obviously

So at regular price that would be 3,520 points if all purchased seperatley so thats what it realistically would cost something around that
Snitsky
Snitsky
Resident Creep

Back to top Go down

How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Empty Re: How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB?

Post by RedRaptor Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:47 pm

I would be willing to pay 60 bucks for it. And even thats a bit steep. But for 22 songs, i dont see 3 bucks a song as too bad...especially for Paramore.
RedRaptor
RedRaptor

Back to top Go down

How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB? Empty Re: How much would you pay for Paramores whole discography in RB?

Post by Nourez Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:44 pm

60 Bucks. Steep for two albums, but they are a good band, so it's not as harsh as it seems.
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:59 pm

I would sell my SOUL.
Or become slaves to people working at HMX.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:42 pm

RedRaptor wrote:I would be willing to pay 60 bucks for it. And even thats a bit steep. But for 22 songs, i dont see 3 bucks a song as too bad...especially for Paramore.
I personally count 29 on my computer if you add the covers they've done.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by holyconfessor Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:49 pm

I would pay up to $60. But, really, I wouldn't mind paying as much as they want as long as I'm able to get it.

Also, it would be 23 songs come Nov. 4th. Ya'll are forgetting Paramore's second song on the Twilight soundtrack which is called I Caught Myself btw.
holyconfessor
holyconfessor

Back to top Go down

Post by ricotheawesomecat Mon Oct 13, 2008 10:54 pm

holyconfessor wrote:I would pay up to $60. But, really, I wouldn't mind paying as much as they want as long as I'm able to get it.

Also, it would be 23 songs come Nov. 4th. Ya'll are forgetting Paramore's second song on the Twilight soundtrack which is called I Caught Myself btw.
Doesn't a discography normally add up songs off the demos, EPs etc?
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

Post by Nourez Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:08 am

ricotheawesomecat wrote:
holyconfessor wrote:I would pay up to $60. But, really, I wouldn't mind paying as much as they want as long as I'm able to get it.

Doesn't a discography normally add up songs off the demos, EPs etc?

Discography is all LPs + EPs + Singles. Most discographies don't include demos, or any other material that was never officially released.

Hopefully a full discography would include The Summer Tic EP. The version of Emergency on that EP was fantastic. Live in UK could be kinda fun as well.
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum