Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online RPGs

4 posters

Go down

Online RPGs Empty Online RPGs

Post by PsychoCheerio Mon Oct 20, 2008 11:56 am

I've been really wanting to play some sort of online RPG.

Right now I'm deciding between WoW, Diablo 2, and Warhammer Online...
(the only one I haven't played here is Warhammer)

Are there any others that I should really look into, or what would you say is best...
PsychoCheerio
PsychoCheerio

Back to top Go down

Online RPGs Empty Re: Online RPGs

Post by Nitz13 Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:27 pm

I haven't played WoW or Warhammer. Diablo 2 was and still is some what good, but a little on the old side.
Other than those I got big into Guildwars which was a pretty good game, but lost interest once my friends stopped playing since most of it was doing missions in groups.
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by PsychoCheerio Mon Oct 20, 2008 7:46 pm

I forgot about Guild Wars...I played the living hell out of that game when it first came out...I think I had like 1500+ hours over the first summer, that was an awesome game for PvP but I doubt I could get any of my friends to join me playing that which is also something I have to consider...
PsychoCheerio
PsychoCheerio

Back to top Go down

Post by Nourez Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:11 am

I used to be a huge Guild Wars nut, but I haven't touched the game in a good 6 months now. After you finish all the missions, the game get really boring really fast. The low level cap and lack of good random drops really cuts down on the replay value.
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaptor Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:43 pm

Guild Wars was incredible. For a while but I just couldnt get into it THAT much. But thats the way it was for most of my online RPG's, Ive just never loved them. I played the 10 day Wow thing and it was fun, but not 15 dollars fun and over all I havnt been a HUGE fan of the genre. Although I played the living hell out of PSO on the the Dreamcast. It was off line but It was fun as hell going through, looking for that rare plasma sword.
RedRaptor
RedRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum