Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are some of your other Fav Bands

+2
ricotheawesomecat
PsychoCheerio
6 posters

Go down

What are some of your other Fav Bands Empty What are some of your other Fav Bands

Post by PsychoCheerio Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:42 pm

Obviously you enjoy Paramore quite a bit if you're hanging around here but what else does everyone listen to?

Personally I listen to a lot of Incubus (maybe more than Paramore)
other than that I stumble across a bit of everything (except for country music just can't find any of it I enjoy)

some other bands though are:
Placebo
The Presidents of the United States of America
Maximo Park
The Born Ruffians
Reel Big Fish
Electric Six
Arctic Monkeys
Foo Fighters
She & Him
Weezer

There is a lot more but that's pretty much what I've been listening to recently...
PsychoCheerio
PsychoCheerio

Back to top Go down

What are some of your other Fav Bands Empty Re: What are some of your other Fav Bands

Post by ricotheawesomecat Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:44 pm

Paramore
Nirvana
Radiohead
Fall of Troy
Fratellis
Arctic Monkeys
Myriad
A Skylit Drive
Material
I Set My Friends On Fire

My taste is kind of all over the place.
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Back to top Go down

What are some of your other Fav Bands Empty Re: What are some of your other Fav Bands

Post by ThadJarvis64 Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:47 pm

Motorhead
Iron Maiden
Sevendust
Angels and Airwaves
Queens of the Stone Age
Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
Disturbed
System of A Down

Thats about it really.
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaptor Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:01 pm

Switchfoot
Foo Fighters
Social Distortion(Recently)
Jon Foreman
After Midnight Project
Green Day
Kansas
Skillet
The Offspring
Eddie Vedder/Pearl Jam
Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
Reliant K
Jimmy Eat World
Foreginer
RedRaptor
RedRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:33 pm

ThadJarvis64 wrote:Motorhead
Iron Maiden
Sevendust
Angels and Airwaves
Queens of the Stone Age
Metallica
Avenged Sevenfold
Disturbed
System of A Down

Thats about it really.

I like everything on this list its perfect especially Maiden. I was watching Rock In Rio earlier fucking best like DVD ever.
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:00 am

I canlt choose favourites I have too many. I'm also a very undecisive person.

so heres them all,

AFI AC/DC Aerosmith Against Me! Age of Electric Aiden Airnourne Alexisonfire Alice In Chains All That Remains Allman Brothers Alterbridge Anberlin Angels and Airwaves Animal Alpha Anti-Flag Arm Chair Cynics Aroarah Art of Dying At the Gates The Ataris Atreyu Audioslave Avenged Sevenfold Bad Religion Bang Camaro The Beatsteaks Beck Billy Talent Black Tide The Blakes Bleeding Through Blindside Blondie Bon Jovi Boston Bowling For Soup Brand New Breaking Benjamin Buck Cherry Bullet For My Valentine Cake The Cars Cauterize Chevelle The Clash Closure Coheed and Cambria Crash Romeo Creed Crowned King The Cult Dark New Day Dashboard Confessional Deep Purple Def Leppard Default Disturbed Faber Drive Fall of Troy Fear Zero Fly Leaf Foo Fighters Foreigner The Fray Garbage The Get Up Kids Gob Good Charlotte Gorillaz Greenday Guano Apes The Guess Who Guns N Roses H.I.M. Hawthorne Heights The Hellacopters Hinder The Hives Hot Hot Heat Ill Scarlett Incubus Iron Maiden Jack Johnson Jane's Addiction Jet Jimi Hendrix Jimmy Eat World Joan Jett Journey Judas Priest The Juliana Theory Kaiser Chiefs Kansas Kasabian The Killers The Kinks Led Zepplin Linkin Park Living Colour Lost Prophets The Loved Ones Luna Halo Lynyrd Skynyrd Mariana's Trench The Material Matt Good Megadeth Metallica Modest Mouse Motion City Soundtrack Motley Crue Motorhead Mudvayne Muse New Foudn Glory Nirvana Non Point O.A.R. Oasis The Offspring Our Lady Peace Ozzy P.O.D. Papa Roach Paramore Pearl Jam The Police Porcupine Tree Priestess The Prodigy The Prom Kings Protest The Hero Puddle of Mudd Queens of the Stone Age The Racontuers Rage Agaisnt The Machine Rancid Ratt Red Hot Chili Peppers REM Rev Theory Rise Against The Rosenbergs Rush Saving Abel Saliva Shadows Fall Shinedown Sixx: A.M. Slayer Slipknot Sloan Smashing Pumpkins Soundgarden The Sounds Staind State of Shock SRV Stone Temple Pilots Sublime Sum41 Switchfoot System of a Down Thin Lizzy Thornley Three Days Grace Three Doors Down The Toadies Tommy Lee Tool Trapt Trebel Charger Trust Company U2 Underoath Vagiant Van Halen Vanessa Carlton The Vanished The Verve The Vines Weezer The White Stripes The Who Wolfmother 10 Years 30 seconds to Mars

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I listen to lots of music I probably missed some bands that I havent re-downloaded or ripped since re-formating this computer affraid
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nourez Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:09 am

I'm a huge GnR, Green Day and JEW fan as most of you already know

I also like:

Green Day
Nirvana
Alice In Chains
Soundgarden
Pearl Jam (yah, I like grunge)
The Beatles
Rush (kinda, too many albums at various levels of quality)
Foo Fighters
Velvet Revolver
Jimmy Eat World
Van Halen
AC/DC

and the list goes on. I have a bit of a bias towards music from after I was born, but I like a lot of stuff from before then as well.
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum