Rate The Following Video

Go down

Rate The Video

Rate The Following Video Vote_lcap25%Rate The Following Video Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Rate The Following Video Vote_lcap13%Rate The Following Video Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Rate The Following Video Vote_lcap25%Rate The Following Video Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Rate The Following Video Vote_lcap13%Rate The Following Video Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Rate The Following Video Vote_lcap24%Rate The Following Video Vote_rcap 24% 
[ 2 ]
 
Total Votes : 8

Rate The Following Video Empty Rate The Following Video

Post by ThadJarvis64 on Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:50 pm


_________________
XBL:Thad Jarvis64
Feel free to add me
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

Posts : 68
Join date : 2008-10-05
Age : 25
Location : Ironton, Ohio

View user profile http://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rate The Following Video Empty Re: Rate The Following Video

Post by ricotheawesomecat on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm

I give it a three just because he yelled "SNAPPING TURTLE!" Laughing
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Posts : 109
Join date : 2008-10-05
Age : 25
Location : Kankakee IL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rate The Following Video Empty Re: Rate The Following Video

Post by ThadJarvis64 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:09 pm

ricotheawesomecat wrote:I give it a three just because he yelled "SNAPPING TURTLE!" Laughing

They have more on his Youtube Channel that are twice as funny.

_________________
XBL:Thad Jarvis64
Feel free to add me
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

Posts : 68
Join date : 2008-10-05
Age : 25
Location : Ironton, Ohio

View user profile http://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rate The Following Video Empty Re: Rate The Following Video

Post by ricotheawesomecat on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:14 pm

ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:I give it a three just because he yelled "SNAPPING TURTLE!" Laughing

They have more on his Youtube Channel that are twice as funny.
I saw the Not Giving a Fuck video when you posted it on the other forums, that was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.
EDIT: Wow, no censors....
ricotheawesomecat
ricotheawesomecat

Posts : 109
Join date : 2008-10-05
Age : 25
Location : Kankakee IL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rate The Following Video Empty Re: Rate The Following Video

Post by ThadJarvis64 on Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:16 pm

ricotheawesomecat wrote:
ThadJarvis64 wrote:
ricotheawesomecat wrote:I give it a three just because he yelled "SNAPPING TURTLE!" Laughing

They have more on his Youtube Channel that are twice as funny.
I saw the Not Giving a Fuck video when you posted it on the other forums, that was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time.
EDIT: Wow, no censors....

Look at Pedophile Beards and Rapist Glasses.

_________________
XBL:Thad Jarvis64
Feel free to add me
ThadJarvis64
ThadJarvis64

Posts : 68
Join date : 2008-10-05
Age : 25
Location : Ironton, Ohio

View user profile http://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rate The Following Video Empty Re: Rate The Following Video

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum