Parawhore Message Boards
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When are you going to fancy up the site?

4 posters

Go down

When are you going to fancy up the site? Empty When are you going to fancy up the site?

Post by Snitsky Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:06 pm

You can do things like allow polls to have 50 options and make the index show what the most recently posted in topic is and you can change the colors and add smileys and all sorts of stuff

Are you gonna do any of that stuff or not?
Snitsky
Snitsky
Resident Creep

Back to top Go down

When are you going to fancy up the site? Empty Re: When are you going to fancy up the site?

Post by Nourez Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:13 pm

I'll get around to it eventually. I'm still learning how this forum works. I'm also working on a theme, but it could take a while. I hope to have it at 100% within a week, but I'll have to see how busy I am. Don't worry though, this is definitely not the final version of this forum Very Happy
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

https://parawhores.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

When are you going to fancy up the site? Empty Re: When are you going to fancy up the site?

Post by RedRaptor Sun Oct 05, 2008 8:34 pm

Might want to make a thread or even forum topic specificly dedicated to suggestions and ideas on how to fix up the forums. As well as a garbage forum where you can throw all the locked topics so they arnt lost forever. Maybe even a general rock section or a goof off section where anything goes (Within reason). Just spitballing here though.
RedRaptor
RedRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nourez Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:52 pm

RedRaptor wrote:Might want to make a thread or even forum topic specificly dedicated to suggestions and ideas on how to fix up the forums. As well as a garbage forum where you can throw all the locked topics so they arnt lost forever. Maybe even a general rock section or a goof off section where anything goes (Within reason). Just spitballing here though.

Ask, and you shall receive. I made a suggestion box, and I'll add few more section later on. As for now, I'm a little busy. Better yet, how about I promote you to an admin, so you can edit the site?
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaptor Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:13 pm

Nourez wrote:
RedRaptor wrote:Might want to make a thread or even forum topic specificly dedicated to suggestions and ideas on how to fix up the forums. As well as a garbage forum where you can throw all the locked topics so they arnt lost forever. Maybe even a general rock section or a goof off section where anything goes (Within reason). Just spitballing here though.

Ask, and you shall receive. I made a suggestion box, and I'll add few more section later on. As for now, I'm a little busy. Better yet, how about I promote you to an admin, so you can edit the site?

That would indeed be awesome. Ill be glad to help out in anyway I can here.
RedRaptor
RedRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:07 am

RedRaptor wrote:
Nourez wrote:

That would indeed be awesome. Ill be glad to help out in anyway I can here.

I have a suggestion!! More of the Para-Car!
Would you mind if I put "I Brake For Hayley" in my Sig? I Fucking love that quote Cool
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by Nourez Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:13 am

Sure, you can do w/e you want with your sig. As long as it's not offensive or anything like that.
Nourez
Nourez
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Nitz13 Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:25 pm

Nourez wrote:Sure, you can do w/e you want with your sig. As long as it's not offensive or anything like that.

I was asking Raptor if it was cool since he's the one who came up with it. Very Happy
Nitz13
Nitz13

Back to top Go down

Post by RedRaptor Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:13 pm

Nitz13 wrote:
Nourez wrote:Sure, you can do w/e you want with your sig. As long as it's not offensive or anything like that.

I was asking Raptor if it was cool since he's the one who came up with it. Very Happy

Ill go ahead and work on it tonight. Gota a ton of home work to work on. And Mass Effect! Very Happy
RedRaptor
RedRaptor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down